Faction Fleet Types, Sizes, Substitutions, and Allowances Mar 28, 2013 4:14:50 GMT -8
Post by Whill Shaman Xixo on Mar 28, 2013 4:14:50 GMT -8
Currently, no Faction Bonuses are approved for use in Open RP while the Whills work on updating the Faction Bonuses system. Their use is still permitted in Closed RP, but all parties involved must agree to their use.
Faction Fleet Rules and Requirements:
- The faction bonus is the only legal usage of any of the Faction Class ships (over 3200 meters) in open RP.
- Only faction leaders or designated Faction individuals may use a faction bonus fleet in battle.
- Out of courtesy, a faction leader should state their faction when using their faction fleet in battle.
- Default members are defined as faction usergroup members who have a unique IP address and have set their default usergroup to that faction.
- Ships may be traded down by adding the point level with additional points allowed.
- To request the Whills scan your Faction for members to receive bonuses, click here and follow the process laid out.
- Faction Fleet Points may be traded in for Personal Fleet Points to obtain smaller ships to use in the Faction fleet (but Personal Fleet Points may never be traded in to obtain Faction Fleet Points). The conversion scale for doing this is as follows:2 Faction Points equals 128 Personal Fleet Points (1/2 Personal Limit)
Only 6 total Faction Points may be traded down to Personal Fleet Points.
Only 256 total Personal Fleet Points may be used as Fighters in the faction fleet.
Only 256 total Personal Fleet Points may be used as Support in the faction fleet.
Only 256 total Personal Fleet Points may be used as Corvettes in the faction fleet.
Faction Fleet Allowance (1 per faction/group)
Allowance Determined by Faction/Group Size:
(You may make substitutions based on the point scale above)
0-4 Default Group Members = No points
For 5 Default Group Members: 1 point
For 10 Default Group Members: 6 points
For 15 Default Group Members: 12 points
Beyond 15 Default Group Members, gain 1 point for every 3 Default Members.
Definition of Faction Ship Classes
Heavy Star Destroyer Class (1801m to 4,000m) (1 Point)
This class of ship starts what is typically called "Super Star Destroyers" they are considerably more powerful than standard star Destroyers. Captain Wermisâ€™ Star Battlecruiser is an example of this class as well as Star Destroyer class Battlecruisers, Imperious class, and the Allegiance classes.
Light Star Cruiser Class (4001m to 6,000m) (2 Points)
This class of ship starts into the cruisers category and serve as powerful anti-fleet warships capable of operating on their own and carry lighter armor in comparison, heavy shields, and weapons. They are faster and more maneuverable than larger opponents
Star Cruiser Class (6001m to 8,000m) (4 Points)
This class of ship is the workhorse of heavy fleets and fulfills a role similar to the Light Star Destroyers they have decent armor and shields, with often mixed weapons capable of defending against smaller more numerous attackers but enough large weapons to threaten larger ships, especially if their faster speed and better maneuverability are well employed.
Heavy Star Cruiser Class (8001m to 12,000m) (6 Points)
This class of ship is designed to dominate fleet battles involving smaller ships, but are capable of endangering Star Battleships and Dreadnaughts if used correctly. They often posses a number of large weapons and numerous 'smaller' weapons to deal with smaller ships. Subjugator, Mediator, Vengeance, and a number of Super Star Destroyer classes all fit in this category.
Star Dreadnaught/Pocket Battleship Class (12,001 to 16,000m) (8 Points)
The common term would be a pocket battleship, smaller and faster than their larger brothers they are still a force to be reckoned with even though they carry lighter armor than the Star Dreadnaughts, they usually carry nearly equivalent weaponry.
Star Battleship Class (16,001 to 20,000m) (12 Points)
These are the largest ships constructed and designed to dominate the enemy, including the Eclipse subclasses, Viscount, and Executor class ships.