In addition to the ProBoards Terms of Service, the Natural Laws are the most basic rules that govern all users on Jedi vs Sith.
- What is Jedi vs Sith and How Does it Work?
- Character Creation Basics
- How to Get Help and How to Resolve Disputes
- Dictionary of JvS Slang
- How-To Guides
Rules & Regulations - Moderate
- Collaborating with Others: Groups and Factions
- Character Death, and the Netherworld
- Controlling Locations (Cities, Planets, etc.)
- Technology & Miscellaneous Rules
Rules & Regulations - Advanced
Personal Fleets & Armies
Each role player is limited to using certain quantities of military vessels and vehicles in open RP, according to these allowances:
- Personal Starships / Fleets
- Ground Troops / Armies
- Faction/Usergroup Fleets
- Planetary Defenses
- Super Star Destroyers
Business ownership requires a certain amount of work, especially if you want significant control over a canon company. In-character economic warfare and monopolies are both possible, but they ought to be hard to achieve, and require significant work. We want everyone to have a chance to interact with and purchase from their favorite suppliers.