Post by Danté Demici on Oct 22, 2019 14:34:50 GMT -8
Name of Location: Raxus Secundus
Location Map: Outer Rim (East)
Link to Planet: New to JvS
Reason for Request:
- This planet is going to serve as the seat of government for the Tion Confederacy, and as such, will play a very important role in the formation of such a neutral power in the galaxy to assume its place in the galaxy.
- Raxus Secundus is unique for a few reasons - 1. Former seat of government of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which was a major power during the Clone Wars. As such, its name carries a lot of weight. - 2. Populace has a vested interest in resisting large, overbearing government due to the events of the Antar Atrocity - 3. Many events that go nicely with the Tion Confederacy, such as the Raxian Humanitarian Award, take place on this planet
- Members of the Tion Confederacy and any parties doing business with them. Furthermore, any members of any factions would be welcome on the planet for some potential intrigue.
- This planet is going to serve as a capital for the Tion Confederacy, making it extremely vital to its use. As such, it requires a permanent location, as this is intended to be a long-lasting group, as opposed to a smaller, temporary group.
- Lucien Needa, Gallius Sienar, and Mahal can attest to interest that has taken place elsewhere. Furthermore, as in the character profiles of Danté Demici, as well as the posts here Raxus Secundus is a major player in the formation of this government.
Post by Whill Shaman Kahul on Nov 9, 2019 17:13:54 GMT -8
At this time the Whill Council has decided that we will not be adding Raxus Secundus to the boards. With Raxus Prime and other confederacy worlds already on the boards we aren't convinced that this planet will add anything unique that can't be fulfilled by existing planets. We thank you for your interest and have a wonderful day.